Saturday, August 15, 2009

Solidified Emptiness.


Lift your heart.
And surrender it down.

My Body was filled with sand today...

And, at one point, there was this memory. Of a red heart. Perfectly curved at the tops and presicely pointed at the bottom.
Directly underneath the right curve was a lightbulb. It was SO bright then. So bright it was almost purple!

...Those crazy kids...

It slowly lowered down. SLOWLY.
And the light dimmed.

Soon enough it was just a shrivled up, black ball of dust that was tied tightly with a red rope. It is stuck in the precise point of the bottom of the heart.

The heart is drawn on a piece of paper. It's white. The heart is surrounded by white.

''''''''
And, there was this dinosaur!
It wasn't purple.

:So it wasn't Barney?

:: Nope, I wish. His name was actually Ralph. He played the piano.

:Did he eat you?

:: A little bit. But then he spit my arm back out and gave it back to me.

:Well, that's nice of him.

..........
I punched a wall today.

Why?

Because it felt good.

Did you bleed?

A little.

Sweet.
...........

Rain rain go away. We all want to play.

NO WAIT! COME BACK! I WANT TO SING IN THE RAIN!
--------

The couch is empty.

-No it's not, I saw someone sitting in it just a second ago.

That was a second ago. I mean right now. Right now, the couch is empty .

-Yes, I suppose your right. But it's not always empty.

Sometimes empty, is good enough for me.

-Oh bloody hell.
----------
Tell me something. Are you happy?

+No.

Okay. Just wondering.
=======

Please, just listen.

=======

Don't be angry.

It's coming back. And I can't stop it.

But, please...

Don't be angry.

I still love you.


Five years later.

...I apologize.
I really do.

All I want, is for you to be happy.
That's all.

I'm sorry.

Please know that.
Please.

It's impossible to stop caring.

I'll listen to it forever. and ever. and ever.

p.s. I never sleep. and the christmas tree is always lit. come talk to me in the dark if you want, before it's too late. I see the good now. the bad has slipped away.

No comments:

Post a Comment