Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well, that's banana's.

Silhouette's. Beautiful Silhouette's.

Stripes of light. Leg.

Woosh. Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish, STOP.

"I wish I was the last thing on your mind, before you went to sleep..."

I was too interested in the hourglass, I suppose. But soon enough, the sand ran out and power took hold.

"I wish I had your favorite beaut-y spot..."

Now, let's see.
I guess what happened next, was that it happened too soon. Too fast. Too quickly.

Love Love Love. I'm aloud to love.

So, we danced.

Can I show you something.......it's amazing.
Look out into that black hole.
We are no where.
I want to show you where NO WHERE is.
It exists. More than you think.

"and it was on a hidden bit, that nobody else could see..."

Whap. Kazaam.

The thing is, the black water didn't scare me. It was beautiful. We literally were no where.

The only problem, was that it all happened too fast.

I wish I realized that I didn't know how to handle it. I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to keep it.

It's the only thing that makes her smile now.
He isn't happy!
The fisherman, well...he just needs some food...(girlfriend.)

PLUNK.

Hair was ripped out of my head.
Breathe's weren't difficult. Breathing is fun.

"I wish I was the last thing on your mind..."

And, okay so...
We stood there. Watching the deep black.

And what I realized is that, this is all so pointless. Way too pointless to care about, at least. Especially to that extent.

So then. Care was smashed.

"...before you went to sleep. I wish I was the nicest thing you've ever seen."

A Wish. While Fairytales Come True.

4 comments:

  1. I wish that without me your heart would break. I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake.

    Sar, I love your entries. I just wish I understood them. Let's hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats BANANAS!. i swear, i didnt read this before i told you that "black water" is interesting. it was a coincidence. you incorporated the song SO WELL by the way.

    ReplyDelete