Sunday, October 18, 2009

yeah, I know.

NOW. I am then.

NOW.

What do you want to find again? Tell me so I can keep it snug safely inside my wooden treasure chest. Please. I want to know. I don't want to lose it like every one else.

Yourself.
Yourself.
Yourself.
Give me your silence. Give me your tired. Give me your tear drops.
So, I can feel that space start to fill up. and UP and UP.

I can't stand the empty Jack in the Box. Without a Jack to pop out...it's just simple notes that combine together to create one lonesome tune that makes all the little children's stomachs drop. And choke on their lollipops.

Please, just be quiet.
You could've been such a hero, you know? Just with the way your arms used to hold the weakness.

Let's take a ride...back to that place. that moment. that look. that feel.

I want to go back to the moment of interlocked eyes, and fallen faces.

I want to go back to fearing my biggest fear. instead of embracing it.
I want to go back to the rain drops, and the wind, and the lips, and poison, and the shaking, and the waterfalls, and the lipstick, and the clapping, and the reindeer, and the colored lights, and the trust, and the goodbyes.
I want to go back to the goodbyes.

Hello...? Is anyone there? hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment