Sunday, October 25, 2009

baby balooga.

Half of a pie. that equals.....? what, hmmm. I don't know.

Half of a pie...that equals a semi circle. which equals the length of that needle if you bent it in a particular way.

that needle. it equals the throbbing eyeballs. which equals the engulfed laugh inside your chest.

half of a pie. that equals 1/2 the ball of light (with more volume of course) that restricts the grasp of that REPEAT.

the RePeat button got yanked out.

half of a pie...that equals the amount of times I've accidentally sit on the repeat button. and it somehow still manages to replay.

half of a pie, equals the same area as the triangle on the play button.

PLAY. PLAY. PLAY.

Green means GO. so....GO!
...GO! GO! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half of a pie... equals that insanely, beautiful smell that we breathe when the window across the street exudes blueberries, and raspberries, and strawberries, all mushed together crumbled with a fluffing crust.

Half of a pie.

It equals you.

The other half...my refrigerator ate it.

Or... okay, I did. But don't tell anyone.

I regretted it though. I really did. It made me seem LARGE. and disgusting.

Half of a pie... equals...
half of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment