Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That day, I wanted to run away...but it's hard to run away from your own feet.

I remember sitting in that blue room. It was so blue.

I watched the older girls. The song would play and their eyes would tear up. The tissue box would be thrown to the middle of the tile's and they would grab that white delicate square as if it was the last thing in their life they would ever touch...

I used to wish I could cry. I wanted to be able to feel what they were feeling. I didn't understand why it was so sad? I thought I did. I wanted to. I tried to cry, but no tears surfaced. They were all stuck inside my clogged tear ducts. My own tears were clogging themselves. (ah, yes.)

I sat there. With my stretched eyes and stared at the older one's. They couldn't keep it in. You could feel those painful breaths.

'My goodness, it's just a song...why are you crying?'

It didn't make sense.

I remember sitting in that blue room, wishing I could cry...

wishing I could feel...SOMETHING.

and now?

... well.

can you REwish a granted wish?

wish...wish. wish.

Wish away.

No comments:

Post a Comment