Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On a completely unrelated thought...(than yours I mean.)..

I read someone else's letters the other day.

The end of one said...

'P.S. I love you.'

I found a piece of paper on the ground last year and on one side it said...

'To:

Marshall B.'

Below it, encircled in a heart... 'Remember Me.'

The other side...

'let's Dance'

I read someone else's journal the other day...

'I'm not happy, and nobody knows. I'm not happy, and nobody notices. I'm not happy, and the thought of you is the only thing that calms me. I'm not happy, and you are dead.'

I read somebody else's hand today...

'a swirl, and a curl, and a dot, and a rose, and BUTTER.'

I read somebody's face today...

':PAIN:SMILE:FEAR:LOVE:silence...'

I saw the moon last night, right in my window, at three-thirty in the morning...as usual...

'My goodness doesn't that look beautiful? I miss you, you know? (smile)'

I looked into your eyes today...

this is what I saw...'care'

I listened to you today... and I told you...

'I forgave you... a while ago, if that matters...'




She picked up the musicbox, began twisting the knob....She heard nothing.

She heard...NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment