Sunday, September 20, 2009

light mare.

Tick, Tick, Tick.

I was stopped at the stop light. The early morning innocence lifted my lips and craved my smile.

"What are you doing!?" She laughed.

"Smiling..."

"NOOOOOOO....why!?" There was an overwhelming excitment inside her.

"I'm happy for you..." I was smiling.

I looked at sky that was turning brighter by the second. I saw the ordinary homeless man, with gray dreads and his shopping cart, slowly hobble in front of us making his way down, down, down...

I was smiling.

Tick, Tick, Tick.

There was silence for a while. All you could hear was the green arrow blinking from within the digital dashboard.

"What are you smiling about!?" Still...Excited.

"I told you, I'm just really happy for you."

The one without the wheel smiled a cute smile.

The light turned green. "Go GO GO!!"

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

She wrote...The thought of biting my ear does still make me die inside. But, I don't want die anymore. I don't want to kill myself. That's why I am filled with pen's and paper. I fill myself with them in order to remember the innocence of my smile. I love my smile. I love smiling.

Get used to it, Sir.

I'm ready to let loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment