Monday, September 21, 2009

365...about that.

1. We were inseparable. 2. We went to Whole Foods for the first time. 3. I saw you about 11 o'clock every night. At my front doorstep. 4. I was in a Circus. 5. We listened to Aristocats together. 6. You swam a lot. 7. You brought me flowers. 8. I made you pancakes. 9. You made my brother eggs. 10. We started writing our deepest thoughts to each other. 11. We were best friends. 12. We were best friends. 13. We were best friends. 14. We were best friends. 15. I lied in the bed of your truck. 16. You drew on my sidewalk in CHALK. 17. We hardly knew each other. 18. You were just a 'school friend.' 19. You told me I looked nice. 20. I didn't even speak to you. 21. I knew that I loved you. 22. We watched the Jungle Book. 23. You constantly came to say 'hi.' 24. I danced, only a little bit. 25. I was a princess. 26. I saw a UFO. 27. You kissed me. 28. Beach. 29. My favorite ring broke. 30. I wore a brown wig. 31. I was still lopsided. 32. I still ate peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches everyday. 33. I cried in your arms. 34. You took me to buy false eye-eyelashes. 35. The three of us got really lost. 36. You didn't kiss me. 37. I had NO clue that the days were going to feel like suffocation.


...Will you please just pick up your fucking head? I'm tired of seeing it slip. and slip. and slip. and slip. and slip. and slip. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE.

...So is the Celtic Christmas music.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment