Thursday, July 1, 2010

BOW!

is it odd?

that as I walked down that corridor, it smelled like kindergarden? it did.

and then that funny indian man kept falling into the same path as me. I made a new friend. he was funny.

i got up to barf and the flight attendant reacted as if we were going to CRASH. stressed out, man. WAY too stressed out.

la vie en rose.

the fruit really isn't that bad. and neither is the sushi (mmmmmm). the coffee is delightful. and so is the tea.

it was as if everything in that bag, the bag of worries, was smushed away.

ALL the way away.
especially as I walked down the river.

I wore a hat. And socks.

And the stupid lady didn't let me bring in more than 6 items...I had to rejoin the queue.

Anyway, I guess...the point...the point the point the point.

.

:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment