Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello, stranger.


No, I don't write anymore.


But there is something I'd like to say, to myself...at least.


1. I noticed that you started to each sushi rolls in two bites instead of one. I noticed that I've started eating them in one bite instead of two.


2. I don't sit in my care as much. But when the rare occasion does occur. Oh BOY! do I love the calming wind.


3. I cried. And I couldn't control it. You all...it was hard for me to know what it was truly like to CARE about you. but holy shit. I always have. there was just too much standing in my way to realize it. Something else I can say with confidence... "I will miss you."


4. I love my room. I finally have somewhat of a home.


5. Although my eyes have been red. It's been kind of nice have a blurred sense of the world. All I really do is listen. or feel. Not it's not the end of the world and I purposely try to not make a sad face. But it is quite interesing. Really.


6. Things make me laugh. Things make me cry. I'm so excited to be smart. And learn. And have NOTHING stand in my way. Well, let's hope at least...yes?


7. And with that...I know that it's all in your head. in our heads. in my head. I can't wait until it's so natural that I don't even have to think about it.


8. Growing up was harder than I thought. And I still have so much further to go.


9. I love you. All of you.


10. What I want? To hold a hand. And kiss a cheek. I love to smile. Thank you for talking to me.


--Aquamarine.


p.s. I still don't know where I'm going. And quite honestly. I'm still so fucking excited.

1 comment: