Thursday, March 18, 2010

how many is it again?

We are taught at a young age to cover up what we are actually feeling.

You want a lollipop...your mom says no...so you cry. And immediately she says, 'SHHHHH!'
You aren't allowed to let people know that you are upset at the fact that don't get to taste that red lollipop.

You stub your toe, but you aren't allowed to just yell 'FUCK!' and get away with it.

--Socially, unacceptable.

From those days onward...nothing is really true. No one says it. No one means it. No one does it.

Paranoia? Maybe. I wish I knew what I needed help with.

I wish I could say I was always honest. I try to be, and sometimes it works out and sometimes...well it just doesn't.

But please, don't be a hypocrite thinking that you are some noble leader of your kind.

Maybe it is your fault. After all... and eye for an eye don't you think?

Or, maybe, it's just an eye-lash...hell I can't remember.

I guess, my point is.......I want to cry when I don't get to suck on a red lollipop.

..........yeah.

That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment