Thursday, February 4, 2010

Raw.


I walk in and I smell the organic air rush through my nostrils but I don't exactly realize that the smell exists. It's too familiar to notice.


I walk in and my eyes take me to what I desire. I pay, I walk, and I sit.


As I walk. I get stares.


Those stares that I used to give those who sat alone with their meals in front of them.


But, I find it to be the most calming alone moments I have amongst my hectic days.


I don't care if it seems that I don't care about anything. I do. About a lot. It's just that I keep it all within my mind, which makes it seem to the outer eyes that I haven't a care.


Oh, but I do.


So, I sit there and I think of nothing except the GRUB I am chewing with my teeth.

I see families look at me as if I'm some sad infected teenager that wants to be noticed.


I love watching all these people walk past me.


Bro's eyeing me in confusion as to why I'm 'ALONE.'


But, that's just it.


that word...ALONE: I crave it.


it used to be my biggest fear. but now? I crave it.


WHOLE FOODS.

1 comment: