Monday, June 29, 2009

Sebastian Says... "Kiss the girl."

Yesterday, I remembered.

He looked up and the shadow had vanished.

The tall man chased her down the street. She sped away from him.....while rolling a rubber tire along side her.

The Green Goblin. He ate leaves.

I hit the wooden floor once.

The little girl in a white night gown pushed her body through the banister and stood high above, staring down at the first floor. Her long hair covered her eyes as she let go. Slowly, she fell.

Just one kiss. That's all it takes.

The backwards hat opened the door and stared at the children.

A clown. It sat there and smiled. She could hardly take her eyes away from it. She continued searching for her dad. She then returned to where she had first seen the clown....her dad was sitting in the clown's seat. Her dad had the same grin as the clown.

My mom lives in my bathroom mirror.

My Grandma lied to me. She did smoke. That's why she died.

That shirt of yours is awfully missed.

La la la. Plunk, plunk, plunk.

The cats name...was Stumpy...she only had three legs.

I love you......?

The little boy gave the little girl a daisy.

Slip. Oops.

Slice.

He grabbed him by the ear...lifted him off the ground....and threw him into the pool. His ear was bleeding.

Cut.

I once swallowed a marble. I bet it's still stuck inside.

Big Bird's On! BIG BIRD'S ON! (just go away.)

Shhhhhh. Fuck.

He only kick's you to get your attention. Ouch. Cry.

Merry-Go-Rounds = BARF.

London?

Just kiss the girl.

3 comments:

  1. this is really cool. really really cool. i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. even though i don't understand it.

    and ariel is, like, ALL forehead in that picture.

    ReplyDelete